Viator

Friday, April 27, 2012

Caesars Entertainment Unveils Atlantic City Entertainment Lineup



Caesars Entertainment, whose Atlantic City portfolio includes Caesars, Harrah's Resort, Bally's and Showboat, announced its summer entertainment lineup. Performers include Mary J. Blige, who continues her mini-residency performances at the Circus Maximus Theater, and Madonna. Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City will kick off the summer by celebrating Memorial Day weekend on Sunday with Kim Kardashian.

Over Independence Day Week, guests will have a chance to experience performances by Mary J. Blige, Jamie Foxx and Sarah Silverman and the return of the Tribeca Film Festival Cinema Series. Later in the month, the fourth annual Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival will take place. This year, both festivals will be on display for over 30,000 visitors at Caesars, Harrah’s Resort, Bally’s and Showboat

For hotel bookings and packages call Supreme Clientele Travel (407)413-9578

Posted via email from Supreme Clientele Travel

1 comment:

Kate Dunkin said...

Thank you so much for this article it was so helpful! I was online looking for Atlantic City Entertainment for next month for me and my wife to attend while there on vacation. That's how I came across your blog and I'm happy I did because we will be staying at Caesars while we're there. I'm definitely going to subscribe to your blog and share it with my wife!